Looking for a quick, easy, healthy, and delicious side dish? Look no further! This roasted parmesan zucchini and tomatoes recipe is super tasty, takes just 30 minutes start to finish, and only requires a sheet pan.
Yes, that’s correct. Just 30 minutes, and ONE sheet pan. Easy prep, easy clean up, aka a solid win win. Plus, look at all the healthy goodness! Sure there’s parmesan but we gotta live a little amiright?
Household secret: this roasted parmesan zucchini and tomatoes is work/school night standard here at the homestead. It’s so versatile, fresh, and delicious we eat this at least one a week.
So get your veggies on and scroll down for the complete recipe!Print
30 minute oven roasted zucchini spears and cherry tomatoes tossed in olive oil, garlic, parmesan and herbs.
- 2 lbs zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into 3 to 4 inch pieces
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley and thyme leaves, roughly chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss all ingredients together and spread in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minute until zucchini is tender. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes until cheese starts to brown.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with fresh parsley and thyme. Serve warm.