30 minute oven roasted zucchini spears and cherry tomatoes tossed in olive oil, garlic, parmesan and herbs.
- 2 lbs zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into 3 to 4 inch pieces
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley and thyme leaves, roughly chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss all ingredients together and spread in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minute until zucchini is tender. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes until cheese starts to brown.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with fresh parsley and thyme. Serve warm.