Sooo Halloween is in two days and I’m already moving onto Thanksgiving ideas 😅. Ah well, garlic parmesan roasted carrots anyone??
I do like to start planning my turkey day menu early, even if it means starting a month in advance! Starting off simple with this easy peezy carrot side dish. My other straight carrot recipes tend to be on the sweeter side (oddly enough) so I went straight savory this time with just minced garlic, grated parmesan, all the fresh herbs, and of course, butter.
Here’s whats up:
Peel the carrots. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Drench carrots with said mixture. Bake.
Boom. Done. Easy as pie (more on that later in November 😁)!
Garlic parmesan roasted carrots recipe below!Print
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except carrots until completely combined.
- Toss carrots and sauce mixture together on the prepared baking sheet until coated.
- Bake carrots for 30 minutes, until browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve immediately.