- 2 lbs carrots, peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except carrots until completely combined.
- Toss carrots and sauce mixture together on the prepared baking sheet until coated.
- Bake carrots for 30 minutes, until browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve immediately.