Anyone else have trouble finding quick and easy side dishes for their awesome chicken dinner or to go with a perfectly cooked steak?
If you’re answer is yes, I’m so with you. Solution: Let’s keep it simple with some sheet pan roasted parmesan broccoli and cauliflower.
This is pretty much my favorite side dish ever, seriously. Even kids eat it! It’s so easy, yet so delicious. Plus, by keeping it simple, you can spend a little more time and focus on your glorious entrée!
Oh and of course it’s all done on a sheet pan because less clean up = a happier me ????????.
The best part about this roasted parmesan and broccoli is it only takes 6 ingredients! Don’t believe me?
3. Olive oil
4. Freshly grated Parmesan
5/6. Salt and pepper
Oh AND it only takes 25 minutes to cook! Perfect for weeknight dinners, but also dressy enough (food can totally be dressy) for a Saturday date night. Steak, Scalloped potatoes Roasted parmesan broccoli and cauliflower for two? Yes please!Print
- 1 lb broccoli florettes
- 1 lb cauliflower florettes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss broccoli, cauliflower, olive oil , half of the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper together on a sheet pan. Spread into an even layer. Top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until veggies are tender. Serve immediately.