Anyone else taking a little break from rich and heavy foods? Oh and anything to do with baking?? Keep dinner quick, easy, and simple tonight by trying this sheet pan shrimp fajita recipe!
After all that delicious holiday food, my stomach needs to hit the reset button. This flavorful, Mexican inspired dish is dairy and gluten free, as well being pescatarian! Not even a pat of butter is required.
OH and win win: as the name implies, you'll just need a sheet pan! Well actually, a large bowl is also handy, but still. A bowl and a sheet pan after all that holiday prep work?? I'll take it.
Super plus: these sheet pan shrimp fajitas take just 30 minutes to make!
Let's recap: dairy free, gluten free, and pescatarian, all done on a sheet pan in just 30 minutes. Sign. Me. Up!
Grab this quick, simple, and easy sheet pan shrimp fajitas recipe below 👍🏻.
Done in just 30 minutes, these healthy, shrimp fajitas are deliciously flavorful, easy to make, and simple to clean up! Dairy and gluten free.
- 1 lb 16/20 shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Mexican oregano
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- Cilantros and lime slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix all spices, including salt, in a small bowl.
- In a medium size bowl, toss veggies, half of the oil, and half of the spice mix together on a sheet pan. Spread out into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes. While baking, toss shrimp with remaining oil and spice mix together in the same bowl used for the veggies.
- Remove sheet pan from oven. Add tossed shrimp to the sheet pan evenly. Place sheet pan back in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until shrimp is pink and opaque.
- Remove sheet pan from oven. Drizzle lime juice over shrimp and veggies. Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime slices. Serve in a bowl or in warm tortillas!