Done in just 30 minutes, these healthy, shrimp fajitas are deliciously flavorful, easy to make, and simple to clean up! Dairy and gluten free.
- 1 lb 16/20 shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Mexican oregano
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- Cilantros and lime slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix all spices, including salt, in a small bowl.
- In a medium size bowl, toss veggies, half of the oil, and half of the spice mix together on a sheet pan. Spread out into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes. While baking, toss shrimp with remaining oil and spice mix together in the same bowl used for the veggies.
- Remove sheet pan from oven. Add tossed shrimp to the sheet pan evenly. Place sheet pan back in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes until shrimp is pink and opaque.
- Remove sheet pan from oven. Drizzle lime juice over shrimp and veggies. Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime slices. Serve in a bowl or in warm tortillas!