We may have been a little too enthusiastic about baked potatoes this weekend and ended up with a shelf full...SO parmsan garlic roasted potatoes anyone??
Side story: So I was having some trouble with writing this post, mostly because I had a serious case of the Mondays. Instead of skipping ahead to the part where I figured out how to talk about this recipe, I thought would share with you "my process".
Basically ask my sister for help. Our conversation went as follows:
You gotta admit, she's not wrong! Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, herby parmesan garlic roasted potatoes. And they really do go with anything!
A quick, easy, simple side dish that takes less than an hour. Plus, super hands off! Toss everything together on the sheet pan and then bake away. That's it!
Scroll down for the recipe 👍🏻.Print
Easy, simple sheet pan russet potatoes with a hint of garlic and cheesy parmesan done in less than an hour!
- 1 1/2 lbs russet potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss potatoes, olive oil, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together on a sheet pan. Spread into an even layer. Top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.