Easy, simple sheet pan russet potatoes with a hint of garlic and cheesy parmesan done in less than an hour!
- 1 1/2 lbs russet potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss potatoes, olive oil, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together on a sheet pan. Spread into an even layer. Top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.