Quarantine fifteen is becoming a real thing…ANYway, introducing vegetarian greek pizza!
Remember that pantry friendly marinara sauce from a few posts ago?
Boom. Pizza sauce 🤣. Now about the rest of this pizza…
It is loaded! I went all out with this one. We’re talking cherry tomatoes, red onion, baby spinach, kalamata olives, roasted peppers, artichoke hearts, crumbled feta cheese, and fresh herbs. Leave on or take off ingredients as desired!
Enjoy these weeknight dinners at home with the fam by taking a peek at the vegetarian greek pizza recipe below 👍🏻.Print
A delicious, Mediterranean inspired vegetarian pizza recipe with kalamata olives, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, peppers, and artichoke hearts.
- 1 homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 1/4 cup homemade or your favorite store-bought marinara/pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup (jarred or canned) fire roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup (jarred or canned) artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Roll pizza dough into a 12″ circle. Place in refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza dough from the fridge. Gently brush with a drizzle of olive oil then spread marinara sauce, leaving the edges of the pizza sauce free.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Top with all remaining ingredients as desired.
- Place the pizza on a round pizza pan, or baking sheet and put on the middle rack in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with any remaining fresh parsley and oregano. Serve immediately.