A delicious, Mediterranean inspired vegetarian pizza recipe with kalamata olives, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, peppers, and artichoke hearts.
- 1 homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 1/4 cup homemade or your favorite store-bought marinara/pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup (jarred or canned) fire roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup (jarred or canned) artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Roll pizza dough into a 12″ circle. Place in refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza dough from the fridge. Gently brush with a drizzle of olive oil then spread marinara sauce, leaving the edges of the pizza sauce free.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Top with all remaining ingredients as desired.
- Place the pizza on a round pizza pan, or baking sheet and put on the middle rack in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with any remaining fresh parsley and oregano. Serve immediately.