This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I know it's not even technically spring yet, let alone summer but...it was time for an easy frozen dessert. Simple, easy no churn chocolate chunk coffee ice cream!
I've become a coffee lover. I know I know. I preached tea this and tea that for years but ever since I received the AMAZING Nespresso VertuoPlus machine as a house warming gift (THANK YOU Brenna and Jared!!!) I'm obsessed.
Actually, I've always been a fan of Mochas because chocolate, obviously. So why not do a frozen dessert version?? Ergo, no churn chocolate chunk coffee ice cream!
No need to hit to the dessert aisle in the freezer section. It only takes 10 minutes to whip up, let chill, and that's it. Decadent, creamy ice cream with dark chocolate chunks for extra deliciousness.
Scroll down for this delicious, creamy, easy ice cream recipe!Print
No Churn Chocolate Chunk Coffee Ice Cream
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
Simple, easy coffee infused ice cream with chunks of dark chocolate, no churning needed!
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste (can substitute with vanilla extract)
- 2 tablespoons decaf coffee granules
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, cut into chunks and shavings
- In a small bowl, stir hot water and coffee granules together. Place in the fridge and let cool completely (at least 10-15 minutes).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, vanilla paste, and chilled coffee on a medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the dark chocolate chunks until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan or other freezer safe container, and freeze at least 4 hours for soft-serve style or 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Can we substitute the sweetened condensed milk, possibly with whole milk and cook 3 minutes? Thank you