This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I have been dying to share a nacho recipe here on the blog for-EVER but I always had some excuse, mostly along the "I don't need a whole platter of nachos in my house right now because I'll just eat them all" line. But you know what? It's almost the Super Bowl.
Oh and you know what else? ANYTIME is a great time for nachos, even healthy January. Life is short so I just have one question for you: are you ready...to chow down on some loaded vegetarian sheet pan nachos?!
I certainly hope you are because I'm well on my way to a food coma and I need you play catch up 😎.
Now, what's so great about these nachos?
One. They're cheesy and delicious and super customizable . Want to add some chicken or ground beef? Do it. Like green salsa better? Own it. No tomato but you're in a bell pepper mood? Go for it.
Two. 20 minutes. That's it! Layer them up, bake them for 10 minutes, broil for a couple more for ultimate cheesy goodness and voila! The perfect appetizer tray for Super Bowl Sunday.
Three. Honestly do you need three reasons? They're nachos. Get some 👊🏻.
For this quick and easy, 20 minute loaded vegetarian sheet pan nachos recipe just scroll down!Print
Loaded Vegetarian Sheet Pan Nachos
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
No Super Bowl Sunday is complete without these crowd pleasing nachos that are done in just 20 minutes!
For the Nachos
- 11 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 30 ounces black beans, drained
- 15 ounces fire roasted corn, drained
- 4 ounces canned green chiles, drained
- ¼ cup red onion, small diced
- ¼ cup canned sliced "tamed" jalapeno peppers (you can also use fresh but remember to remove the seeds!)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper (more as desired)
For the Garnish
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Avocado, diced
- Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Chives, thinly sliced
- Sour cream
- Red salsa
- Lime slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large rimmed baking sheet with baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, toss together beans, corn, chiles, red onion, jalapenos, and spices until completely combined.
- Place tortilla chips on the baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with bean and corn mixture. Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Turn the oven on high broil and cook 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish nachos as desired with cherry tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, chives, lime slices, sour cream, and salsa. Serve warm and crispy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Looks perfect for the Super bowl coming up! Thank you for the great idea!
These were the best nachos I’ve ever made!