No Super Bowl Sunday is complete without these crowd pleasing nachos that are done in just 20 minutes!
For the Nachos
- 11 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 30 ounces black beans, drained
- 15 ounces fire roasted corn, drained
- 4 ounces canned green chiles, drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, small diced
- 1/4 cup canned sliced "tamed" jalapeno peppers (you can also use fresh but remember to remove the seeds!)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper (more as desired)
For the Garnish
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Avocado, diced
- Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Chives, thinly sliced
- Sour cream
- Red salsa
- Lime slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large rimmed baking sheet with baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, toss together beans, corn, chiles, red onion, jalapenos, and spices until completely combined.
- Place tortilla chips on the baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with bean and corn mixture. Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Turn the oven on high broil and cook 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish nachos as desired with cherry tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, chives, lime slices, sour cream, and salsa. Serve warm and crispy!