The weather cooled down just enough to turn the oven on and I took full advantage. Introducing the sheet pan shrimp boil!
A while back I shared the standard one pot, cook it all on the stove shrimp boil. However, I’ve found an even easier way by using a sheet pan! No water, no draining, less mess. Solid win!
Now when I say sheet pan shrimp boil, I literally mean sheet pan. No parboiling potatoes, no precooking corn. It’s all done on one single sheet pan.
The trick? Cook up the potatoes and corn first, then add the the shrimp later. One stint in the oven and you’ll get perfectly roasted potatoes, tender corn, and juicy shrimp, andouille sausage all tossed in flavorful creole spices. Easy to make, easy to clean, easy as pie!
Sheet pan shrimp boil recipe coming right up 👍.Print
All the flavors of a classic shrimp boil without the mess! Creole seasoned juicy shrimp, andouille sausage, potatoes and tender corn.
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 13 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into 1 inch rounds
- 1 lb baby potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (I used baby tri color potatoes, yukon gold or red potatoes also work)
- 3 ears of corn, husks on or wrapped in foil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a large baking sheet or grease with nonstick spray.
- Gently toss potatoes, sausage, and half of the creole seasoning together on the prepared baking sheet, and spread into an even layer on the tray, leaving a space for the ears of corn.
- Place the ears of corn in the empty space on the baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes.
- Briefly remove the sheet pan from the oven. Stir the shrimp, garlic, and remaining creole seasoning onto the sheet pan. Place back into the oven and cook 10-12 minutes, until shrimp are pink and opaque. Remove from heat. Set ears of corn on the side to cool.
- When ears of corn are cool enough to touch, remove the husks or foil and slice into smaller pieces. Add them to the sheet tray and top with fresh parsley and a sprinkle of creole seasoning as desired. Serve immediately.