All the flavors of a classic shrimp boil without the mess! Creole seasoned juicy shrimp, andouille sausage, potatoes and tender corn.
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 13 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into 1 inch rounds
- 1 lb baby potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (I used baby tri color potatoes, yukon gold or red potatoes also work)
- 3 ears of corn, husks on or wrapped in foil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a large baking sheet or grease with nonstick spray.
- Gently toss potatoes, sausage, and half of the creole seasoning together on the prepared baking sheet, and spread into an even layer on the tray, leaving a space for the ears of corn.
- Place the ears of corn in the empty space on the baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes.
- Briefly remove the sheet pan from the oven. Stir the shrimp, garlic, and remaining creole seasoning onto the sheet pan. Place back into the oven and cook 10-12 minutes, until shrimp are pink and opaque. Remove from heat. Set ears of corn on the side to cool.
- When ears of corn are cool enough to touch, remove the husks or foil and slice into smaller pieces. Add them to the sheet tray and top with fresh parsley and a sprinkle of creole seasoning as desired. Serve immediately.