All the flavors of a classic shrimp boil without the mess! Creole seasoned juicy shrimp, andouille sausage, potatoes and tender corn.
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 13 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into 1 inch rounds
- 1 lb baby potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (I used baby tri color potatoes, yukon gold or red potatoes also work)
- 3 ears of corn, husks on or wrapped in foil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a large baking sheet or grease with nonstick spray.
- Gently toss potatoes, sausage, and half of the creole seasoning together on the prepared baking sheet, and spread into an even layer on the tray, leaving a space for the ears of corn.
- Place the ears of corn in the empty space on the baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes.
- Briefly remove the sheet pan from the oven. Stir the shrimp, garlic, and remaining creole seasoning onto the sheet pan. Place back into the oven and cook 10-12 minutes, until shrimp are pink and opaque. Remove from heat. Set ears of corn on the side to cool.
- When ears of corn are cool enough to touch, remove the husks or foil and slice into smaller pieces. Add them to the sheet and top with fresh parsley and a sprinkle of creole seasoning as desired. Serve immediately.