Mid July calls for a freezer dessert amiright? No churn peaches and cream ice cream for the ultimate summer win 😎.
First off, I may have seemed a little MIA lately but it's been a busy past few days. I definitely missed a couple posts there but I'm back in the game! My sister came to town and we got to go do ALL the fun things with the fam, including seeing Eddie Izzard, trying every beer ever at the Seattle Beer Fest, and of course a trip up to Anacortes. Also, kitchen cabinets for our new house were deglossed, primed and painted with the help of said fantastic fam, plus some of the floor got put in thanks to the hubby. Like I said, a busy past few days!
Second, it's hot.
Busy + hot weather = ice cream. Do you agree?
Well I hope so because we're about to dive into some ridiculously delicious no churn peaches and cream ice cream discussion.
I'm pretty obsessed with no churn ice cream. You can whip up your base in 15 minutes and then just freeze to your heart's content. That's it! Super easy to substitute your favorite flavors in too.
This time around I chose sweet, juicy summer ripe peaches. I also added an extra teaspoon of vanilla for that extra peaches and cream flavor. So worth it 😍.
Like I said, no churn peaches and cream ice cream for the ultimate summer win. Get some 👊🏻.Print
Just 4 ingredients and 15 minutes of prep to make the ultimate summer peach ice cream. No churning required!
- 1 lb fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste (can substitute with vanilla extract)
- Using a food processor, pulse the peaches until they are pea-sized chunks. Alternatively, dice the peaches by hand and in a large bowl, lightly mash them to release juices. Cover with a towel and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla paste on a medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the peaches until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan or other freezer safe container, and freeze at least 4 hours for soft-serve style or 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes