Just 4 ingredients and 15 minutes of prep to make the ultimate summer peach ice cream. No churning required!
- 1 lb fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste (can substitute with vanilla extract)
- Using a food processor, pulse the peaches until they are pea-sized chunks. Alternatively, dice the peaches by hand and in a large bowl, lightly mash them to release juices. Cover with a towel and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla paste on a medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the peaches until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan or other freezer safe container, and freeze at least 4 hours for soft-serve style or 6 hours and up to overnight.