It’s peach season!!! Albeit a little early but it’s totally a thing. ALL the peaches are out and about at every grocery store. So, time for grilled peach caprese salad??
Grilled peaches is one of my favorite summer treats. Brush them with a little olive oil and that’s it! Grill away 👍🏻.
For this recipe, I combined grilled peaches with the classic ingredients of a caprese salad on top of a bed with greens. Oh and with a side of avocado of course.
Slice up some cherry tomatoes, then toss in a handful of mozzarella balls and some roughly chopped basil. Plus, gotta have a little balsamic vinaigrette!
Serve this grilled peach caprese salad as a side dish at a summer BBQ or add a little sliced chicken to make it a main course! Recipe coming right up.Print
The best way to enjoy juicy summer peaches, this healthy caprese style salad is vegetarian and gluten free!
For the Salad
- 4 peaches, pitted and quartered
- 8 ounces small mozzarella balls
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped (about 15 leaves)
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4–6 cups spring greens mix
For the Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- Dash of salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat a grill or heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Slice peach halves into eighths and lightly brush with a little olive oil.
- Place peach slices on the grill and cook 2-3 minutes until grill marks have formed and are slightly softened. Flip and repeat, cooking another 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Make the vinaigrette: whisk all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the greens, basil, tomatoes, mozzarella, peaches, and vinaigrette. Top with avocado and freshly ground black pepper.