Side dish of the week: sheet pan bacon garlic brussels sprouts!
Yup. Bacon. And garlic. Be prepared to love brussels sprouts forever and always because this recipe is SO GOOD!
So I guess I should stop saying I don’t like bacon 🤣 because apparently I’m all about it! Who knew??
Honestly, the bacon makes this dish. I’m a fan of brussels sprouts in general but these skillet bacon garlic brussels sprouts are by far the best. Super simple, quick and absolutely delicious!
The brussels sprouts are tossed in olive oil, a little apple cider vinegar for deeper flavor, salt, pepper, and some minced garlic. Throw them on a pan and sprinkle them with some diced bacon. Roast away until tender. That’s it! They cook up in the fat rendered from the bacon and it’s absolute heaven.
These sheet pan bacon garlic brussels sprouts may just show up at Easter dinner this year 😉. Recipe below!Print
Quick and easy brussels sprouts side dish with crispy bacon all done on one sheet pan in just 30 minutes! Diary and glulten free.
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 6 slices bacon, diced (I used thickly sliced bacon)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar (optional for extra flavor)
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a large baking sheet or grease with nonstick spray.
- Gently toss all ingredients except the bacon together on the baking sheet. Arrange brussels sprouts into a single layer. Sprinkle with diced bacon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until brussels sprouts are fork tender and bacon is done.
- Remove from heat. Top with freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.