I'm SO excited today because I'm ahead of the game guys!!! I've discovered an amazing way to keep cool this summer and it's ridiculously easy slash super delicious. Ready for it?...
NO CHURN ICE CREAM!!!! I can't believe I hadn't made this sooner. It's so simple I can't even. You'll never have to buy ice cream again!
So let's take this stay cool in summer concept a step further: No Churn Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cream because nothing says summer like strawberry lemonade amiright? Mmmm a big ol' pitcher of fresh squeezed strawberry lemonade chilling out on the porch on a hot day? You get it ????????????????
Ok, let's talk about this ice cream. First off, I literally made this recipe in 10 minutes and had ice cream for days. It was miraculous. The base for this concoction is made up of just 3 things! Cream, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Like I said, I can't believe I hadn't made this sooner. For the strawberry lemonade touch, a little lemon zest, lemon juice, and smashed up strawberries are all you need. Whisk the cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and lemon ingredients until stiff peaks form (I strongly suggest an electric/stand mixer here, your arm will thank you). Gently fold in strawberries. Pour into a freezer safe container, freeze to your heart's content and voila! No Churn Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cream.
You just need this in your life. Get it! ????????????????????
- 16 oz fresh strawberries, hulled
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Using a food processor, pulse the strawberries until they are pea-sized chunks. Alternatively, dice the strawberries by hand and in a large bowl, lightly mash them to release juices. Cover with a towel and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice on a medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the strawberries until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan or other freezer safe container, and freeze at least 4 hours for soft-serve style or 6 hours and up to overnight.