- 16 oz fresh strawberries, hulled
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Using a food processor, pulse the strawberries until they are pea-sized chunks. Alternatively, dice the strawberries by hand and in a large bowl, lightly mash them to release juices. Cover with a towel and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice on a medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the strawberries until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan or other freezer safe container, and freeze at least 4 hours for soft-serve style or 6 hours and up to overnight.