October isn't complete without a Halloween inspired cocktail amiright?? Get spooky season going with a fig apple cider mimosa 🥂.
Actually, this beverage is perfect all autumn long. I just decided to dress it up for All Hallow's Eve because we should definitely make Halloween brunch a thing.
In case you're wondering, I did a taste test in classic "sip and spit" style so not to worry about either the delectableness of this drink or my seriously pregnant self.
PS. Had my 28th week appointment today, cupcake is doing great! Third trimester off to good start 👍🏻.
Grab the 5 minute fig apple cider mimosa recipe below!Print
A quick and easy Autumn take on the classic cocktail with fresh figs and fall apple cider. the perfect way to start off Halloween!
- 3 large mission black figs
- ¼ cup apple cider (more as desired)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Sparkling wine (Prosecco or Champagne)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the apple cider, lemon juice, and figs. Make sure to smash the figs up really well!
- Strain fig cider mixture into a glass. Top with sparkling wine as desired.
- Garnish with a quartered fig and an apple slice. Serve immediately.