A quick and easy Autumn take on the classic cocktail with fresh figs and fall apple cider. the perfect way to start off Halloween!
- 3 large mission black figs
- 1/4 cup apple cider (more as desired)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Sparkling wine (Prosecco or Champagne)
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the apple cider, lemon juice, and figs. Make sure to smash the figs up really well!
- Strain fig cider mixture into a glass. Top with sparkling wine as desired.
- Garnish with a quartered fig and an apple slice. Serve immediately.