Get ready because I have a seriously February themed cocktail coming at you. It's pink, festive, and delicious. Introducing the sparkling raspberry señorita margarita!
This delectable beverage is a pink tinged twist on the classic that makes it perfect for Valentine's Day, Galentine's Day, or any date/girl's night for that matter.
First switcheroo is to swap out the standard lime juice for some freshly squeezed lemon juice. Second, add a couple ounces of raspberry lemonade.
Third, top with Prosecco! You can use sparkling rosé too for extra pink coloring.
Fourth and final, that rose sugar coated rim though 😍. Mince some dried rose buds together and mix together with granulated sugar and you've got the perfect sparkling raspberry señorita margarita garnish.
Oh and don't forget the pink umbrella! Scroll down for the recipe 🥂.Print
Perfect for date night or girl's night with an extra festive rose sugar coated rim, jazz up your classic margarita with some raspberry lemonade, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and a splash of Prosecco. No blender required!
- 4 ounces Reposado tequila
- 2 ounces Cointreau (you can also use triple sec)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces raspberry lemonade
- Optional: ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon rose water
- Agave nectar or simple syrup to sweeten, as desired
- 4-5 dried rose buds, roughly minced and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar for glass rims
- Fresh raspberries, lemon slices for serving
- Mix sugar and rose buds in a shallow bowl or plate until completely combined. Run a lemon slice along the rim of your margarita glasses. Dip the rims of each glass into the sugar mixture to coat. Set aside.
- Mix tequila, cointreau, raspberry lemonade, lemon juice, and rose water if using together in a cocktail shaker. Shake until combined.
- Taste and add sweetener as desired. Start with a small amount, ¼ to ½ teaspoon. Mix after each addition and taste again (I prefer mine with little to no sweetener but most people like a touch of sweet).
- Fill rose sugar rimmed glasses with ice. Pour the margarita mixture in the cocktail shaker over the ice. Top with Prosecco as desired. Garnish with a lemon slice and fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.