Anyone else have a serious surplus of peaches? Summer is winding down and I was almost at a loss about what to do with them...I had already made peach pie, peach crisp, grilled peach salad, peach crostini, peach ice cream, peach bellinis...UM WAIT! What about frozen peach margaritas?!?
How had I not blended up a batch yet??? Honestly, it's super embarrassing that it took me until August to come up with this recipe. Should've been a cocktail all summer long amiright?
Still, better late than never. If you've got any left over peaches over ripening on your counter, diced 'em up and throw them in a freezer bag. Then pull out whenever you're ready for a pitcher of frozen peach margaritas!
These are literally the easiest thing to make: throw all the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth. Add sweetener as desired (I prefer mine super tart TBH but to each their own).
Blend up theses frozen peach margaritas with the recipe below!Print
The best way possible to use up leftover, ripe, summer time peaches: frozen and blended with lime juice, cointreau, and tequila!
- 5 cups peaches, peeled, diced, and frozen
- 2 ½ cups ice cubes
- 1 cup Reposado Tequila
- ½ cup Cointreau (you can also use triple sec)
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Agave nectar or simple syrup to sweeten, as desired
- Coarse salt, lime slices for the glass rims
- Run a lime slice along the rim of your margarita glass. Dip the rim of the glass onto a small plate with coarse salt until coated. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, except for the agave. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and add sweetener as desired. Start with a small amount. Blend after each addition and taste again (I prefer mine with little to no sweetener but most people like a touch of sweet).
- Pour into rimmed glasses, garnish with a slice of lime. Serve immediately.