The best way possible to use up leftover, ripe, summer time peaches: frozen and blended with lime juice, cointreau, and tequila!
- 5 cups peaches, peeled, diced, and frozen
- 2 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 cup Cointreau (you can also use triple sec)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Agave nectar or simple syrup to sweeten, as desired
- Coarse salt, lime slices for the glass rims
- Run a lime slice along the rim of your margarita glass. Dip the rim of the glass onto a small plate with coarse salt until coated. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, except for the agave. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and add sweetener as desired. Start with a small amount. Blend after each addition and taste again (I prefer mine with little to no sweetener but most people like a touch of sweet).
- Pour into rimmed glasses, garnish with a slice of lime. Serve immediately.