No 4th of July BBQ is complete without a couple ears of corn amiright? Say hello to grilled chili lime honey butter corn on the cob!
Corn on the cob is always delish but in my opinion, oh SO much better with a serious slathering of butter...even better when it's a delicious compound butter!
Melt the butter and whisk in some honey, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, chili powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper and we are in business.
What are you waiting for? Fire up that grill and get cooking some grilled chili lime honey butter corn on the cob, recipe below!Print
Jazz up your BBQ with perfectly grilled sweet kernel corn slathered with a mouthwatering flavored butter.
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ tablespoon lime zest
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced + extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- Preheat a cast iron grill pan at medium-high heat or an outdoor grill.
- Make the chili lime honey butter: whisk together all remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush the cobs with half of the butter. Using tongs, place each one on the heated grill. Cook each side of the corn until grill marks form and corn kernels are softened, about 10-15 minutes total. Remove from grill.
- Brush all sides with remaining butter. Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime slices.