I've made a gluten free, dairy free chicken dinner all done on one pan and I'm. So. EXCITED about it! New fave weeknight recipe: sheet pan sesame chicken with veggies.
I'm sure you can all guess why I'm obsessed with this dish.
Ahem. One pan. 🤣.
Okay but seriously, here are some other reasons to love this sheet pan sesame chicken (although one pan is a super solid one is it not?) :
First, it's a full meal with no gluten OR dairy! Instead of regular rice I used cauliflower pearls and I honestly didn't even miss the rice.
Second, a light yet super flavorful sesame sauce.
Third, TONS of veggies! We got broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, and snap peas (plus that cauliflower).
Snag the recipe below 👍🏻!Print
Quick and easy 30 minute sheet pan sesame chicken dinner with broccoli, carrots, red pepper, snap peas and cauliflower pearls. Gluten and dairy free!
For the Chicken and Veggies
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups cauliflower pearls (or super diced cauliflower)
- 3 cups broccoli florettes
- 1 red bell pepper, largely diced
- 2 large carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups snap peas
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Sesame seeds, fresh green onion, and fresh cilantro for garnish
For the Sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the sauce until completely combined.
- Toss the chicken and all the veggies except for the cauliflower pearls together with half of the sauce and spread into a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet and add cauliflower pearls. Stir together with the rest of the sauce and spread into a single layer. Bake 10 more minutes, until cauliflower is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat. Give it all a stir and garnish with sesame seeds, green onion and cilantro as desired. Serve immediately.