Quick and easy 30 minute sheet pan sesame chicken dinner with broccoli, carrots, red pepper, snap peas and cauliflower pearls. Gluten and dairy free!
For the Chicken and Veggies
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups cauliflower pearls (or super diced cauliflower)
- 3 cups broccoli florettes
- 1 red bell pepper, largely diced
- 2 large carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups snap peas
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Sesame seeds, fresh green onion, and fresh cilantro for garnish
For the Sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the sauce until completely combined.
- Toss the chicken and all the veggies except for the cauliflower pearls together with half of the sauce and spread into a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet and add cauliflower pearls. Stir together with the rest of the sauce and spread into a single layer. Bake 10 more minutes, until cauliflower is tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat. Give it all a stir and garnish with sesame seeds, green onion and cilantro as desired. Serve immediately.