Alright peeps. I gotta be honest with you. I have a wicked head cold right now so this post is going to be short and to the point. Easy everyday side salad coming at you.
This recipe is my go to side salad that I literally eat on the daily. Having a sandwich? Slice of pizza? Pasta? Chicken? You name it, everyday side salad goes with it. Sometimes I just add a hard boiled egg to it and have it for lunch!
It’s super quick, easy, and healthy yet oh so delicious. Gluten free, dairy free, keto friendly and chock full of veggies. No cooking, just toss and assemble!
Welp, that’s about all I got in me for today. Time to lay down on the couch with my Nintendo switch and a good movie. Again 😂. Easy everyday side salad recipe below!Print
A quick and simple salad recipe that’s the perfect accompaniment to almost any meal. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and keto friendly!
For the Salad
- 6–8 cups spring baby greens mix
- 1/4 cup radishes, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 cup English cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup broccoli florettes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- Fresh ground black pepper, as desired
For the Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil and salt for the vinaigrette. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the ingredients for the salad together with the vinaigrette. Top with fresh ground pepper as desired. Enjoy!