Thanksgiving is next week!!! But apparently I've already got jingles and merry on my mind...good thing this yuletide cranberry moscow mule is perfect for both holidays 🦃🎄😎.
It's super easy, super quick, and oh so festive. Who doesn't love a cranberry red cocktail during the holidays??
Step one: pour vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice into a glass over ice. Pour ginger beer on top.
Step two: garnish.
ALL done! No simple syrup or anything! (I find the ginger beer to be plenty sweet in and of itself but if you need a hint more sweet, add a teaspoon or so of simple syrup).
Literally just 4 ingredients and you've got the perfect cranberry moscow mule cocktail to step up your Thanksgiving and Christmas beverage game. Impress your guests by following the recipe below!Print
A festive holiday twist on the classic mule with just four ingredients; cranberry juice, limes, ginger beer, and vodka. Perfect for both a Thanksgiving and Christmas cocktail!
- 1 ½ to 2 ounces vodka (depending on how strong you like it!)
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 ounces cranberry juice (I use 100% unsweetened cranberry juice)*
- 3-4 ounces ginger beer
- Fresh rosemary, lime slices, cranberries for garnish
- Pour vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice into a glass halfway full with crushed ice. Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary, lime slices, and cranberries as desired. Enjoy!
I find the ginger beer to be sweet enough that using cranberry juice cocktail isn't necessary for this beverage. However, if you're taste buds need a little more sugar, feel free to use it instead or add a teaspoon or so of simple syrup!