A festive holiday twist on the classic mule with just four ingredients; cranberry juice, limes, ginger beer, and vodka. Perfect for both a Thanksgiving and Christmas cocktail!
- 1 1/2 to 2 ounces vodka (depending on how strong you like it!)
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 ounces cranberry juice (I use 100% unsweetened cranberry juice)*
- 3–4 ounces ginger beer
- Fresh rosemary, lime slices, cranberries for garnish
- Pour vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice into a glass halfway full with crushed ice. Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary, lime slices, and cranberries as desired. Enjoy!
I find the ginger beer to be sweet enough that using cranberry juice cocktail isn’t necessary for this beverage. However, if you’re taste buds need a little more sugar, feel free to use it instead or add a teaspoon or so of simple syrup!