This year’s Thanksgiving bread basket: herb garlic parmesan knots!
They’re SO EASY and SO GOOD I’m obsessed. I had to stop myself from eating half the platter before dinner (it was embarrassing not gunna lie).
Ok so this recipe is basically buttery, garlicky, pizza dough goodness tied up into a little knot. Why bother tying in a knot? Because the herb garlic butter mixture pools in the crevices and it’s fantastic. Plus they’re cute 😊.
Best part? These herb garlic parmesan knots take 20 minutes start to finish…20 minutes! That’s it!
Snazz up your Thanksgiving bread basket with these knots for a little something special this year. Scroll down for the recipe!Print
20 minute pizza dough knots smothered in butter, garlic, parmesan and herbs. Great way to dress up your dinner bread basket!
- 16 ounces pizza dough
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, roughly minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, roughly minced
- 1 teaspoon chives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, roughly minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
- Finishing salt for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Slice dough into 8 strips. Cut each strip in half and roll into a 4 inch rope about 1/2 inch thick. Tie into a knot, tucking the ends underneath.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, basil, oregano, chives, parsley, garlic and parmesan until combined.
- Brush each knot with the 3/4 of the butter mixture.
- Bake knots for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and brush each knot with remaining mixture. Sprinkle with finishing salt as desired.