20 minute pizza dough knots smothered in butter, garlic, parmesan and herbs. Great way to dress up your dinner bread basket!
- 16 ounces pizza dough
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, roughly minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, roughly minced
- 1 teaspoon chives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, roughly minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
- Finishing salt for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Slice dough into 8 strips. Cut each strip in half and roll into a 4 inch rope about 1/2 inch thick. Tie into a knot, tucking the ends underneath.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, basil, oregano, chives, parsley, garlic and parmesan until combined.
- Brush each knot with the 3/4 of the butter mixture.
- Bake knots for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and brush each knot with remaining mixture. Sprinkle with finishing salt as desired.