No autumn season is complete without a themed cocktail! This year’s twist, the autumn apple cider whiskey cocktail.
Delicious, simple, easy, and oh so fall. A little whiskey, apple cider, lemon juice, and apple butter make up the bulk of this beverage. Top it off with a little hard apple cider (for all the sparkles) and ginger beer for extra yumminess.
Remember that instant pot apple butter I made a little bit ago? Told you it would come in handy! Makes for delicious autumn apple cider whiskey cocktail flavoring. Also, if you don’t have time to make your own batch or straight up just don’t want to (totes understand) you can pick some up at your fave grocery store.
Drink up the fall season in a glass with an autumn apple cider cocktail, recipe below!Print
The perfect fall beverage with whiskey, apple butter, lemon juice, ginger beer, and apple cider.
- 1 1/2 ounces whiskey
- 1 ounce apple cider
- 1 tablespoon store bought or homemade apple butter
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons ginger beer
- 3 tablespoons hard apple cider
- Thinly sliced apples to garnish
- Add whiskey, apple cider, apple butter, lemon juice, and ground cinnamon to a cocktail shaker. Secure lid and shake briefly to combine.
- Pour into desired glasses. Top with ginger beer, hard apple cider, and apple slices to garnish. Serve chilled.