Guys! Spring berry cheese board! Ready. Set. GO!
As the weather gets warmer and I'd rather just snack my meals away than attempt at anything on the stove/oven knowhwhatimean? Ergo, the spring berry cheese board.
This board has everything you need to celebrate the season. It's SUPER berry inspired but also comes with your standard, necessary brie wedge and sliced cheddar plus a little prosciutto and genoa salami.
For those that are a smidge concerned about the how-to's, here are couple tips for a successful cheese board.
First off, COLORS! Tons of bright, cherry colors are perfectly reminiscent of the floral blooms of spring.
Second, pile up and overflow. Place cheeses and meats on your board first. Plate any spreads aka jams and honey around the board. Then add the berries, nuts, etc. afterwards to fill in all the empty spaces.
Once you've filled it all in, pile it on! Top those strawberries with more strawberries. Add more grapes that drape off the board you're using. At the end, surround the board with the crackers and baguette slices and voila! You've got yourself a colorful, decadent appetizer platter.
Spring berry cheese board. Get some 👊🏻.Print
The ultimate spring time cheese board with tons of fruit, jam, honey, and berry inspired cheeses!
- 4-6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 4-6 ounces brie
- 4-6 ounces aged gouda
- 4-6 ounces blueberry goat cheese
- 4-6 ounces white stilton with blueberries (blueberry fayre)
- 3-4 ounces prosciutto, sliced in half
- 3-4 ounces genoa salami
- ½ - 1 cup hazelnuts
- 4-5 radishes, thinly sliced
- Assorted berries as desired (I used blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries)
- Green grapes as desired
- Red cherries as desired
- Raspberry jam as desired
- Honey as desired
- Seeded french baguette, thinly sliced
- Mini rosemary artisan crackers
- Arrange cheeses, salami, and prosciutto as desired on a wooden board or large platter.
- Plate jam and honey (as much or as little as you want!).
- Fill in the rest of the board with berries, cherries, grapes, radishes, and hazelnuts.
- Place crackers and baguette slices around the board as desired. Snack away!