The ultimate spring time cheese board with tons of fruit, jam, honey, and berry inspired cheeses!
- 4–6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 4–6 ounces brie
- 4–6 ounces aged gouda
- 4–6 ounces blueberry goat cheese
- 4–6 ounces white stilton with blueberries (blueberry fayre)
- 3–4 ounces prosciutto, sliced in half
- 3–4 ounces genoa salami
- 1/2 – 1 cup hazelnuts
- 4–5 radishes, thinly sliced
- Assorted berries as desired (I used blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries)
- Green grapes as desired
- Red cherries as desired
- Raspberry jam as desired
- Honey as desired
- Seeded french baguette, thinly sliced
- Mini rosemary artisan crackers
- Arrange cheeses, salami, and prosciutto as desired on a wooden board or large platter.
- Plate jam and honey (as much or as little as you want!).
- Fill in the rest of the board with berries, cherries, grapes, radishes, and hazelnuts.
- Place crackers and baguette slices around the board as desired. Snack away!