Whew! We made it to 2021!!! Starting off the new year with a warming, self care beverage: a steaming cozy winter earl grey hot toddy.
Super quick and simple, this drink is perfect to warm up on a cold, blustery, winter day. Especially if you're a little under the weather!
A classic cold and flu remedy, this earl grey hot toddy is the perfect drink for when you're not feeling so hot. Since it only takes 5 minutes to make, you'll be back on your comfy couch in no time!
Oh and by the way, while brewing your tea, make sure to use a super cute tea infuser to brighten any cloudy, wintery day 😊.
Scroll down for the recipe!Print
During those cold winter months, sip on this steaming hot toddy with a spiked tea twist!
- 8 ounces Earl Grey tea, steaming hot
- 1 1/2 ounces whiskey
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon clover honey
- Lemon slices, cinnamon sticks, cloves for garnish
- Pour the Earl Grey tea into your favorite mug. Stir in whiskey, lemon juice, and honey.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon stuck with cloves and a cinnamon stick. Enjoy hot!