Saturday cocktail time! Let’s celebrate the weekend with a grapefruit thyme gin and tonic 🥂.
This past week was a looooong one (a couple steps “back” in the back injury department 😑) so I figure we deserve a little happy hour treat youwithme?? I decided to jazz up the classic gin and tonic with a little fresh grapefruit juice and thyme sprigs for a citrusy summer feel. Having said that, it’s still super simple to make!
Step 1: Muddle gin, juice, thyme sprigs, and a little grapefruit peel in a cock tail shaker.
Step 2: Pour into glass over ice.
Step 3: Top with tonic and garnish.
That’s it! Just 4 ingredients and a splash of tonic. Happy hour on our new and improved deck in the sun is a go!
Get the grapefruit thyme gin and tonic recipe below 👍🏻.Print
A zesty, fruity twist on the classic cocktail, simply muddle together 4 ingredients, pour over ice, and top with tonic!
- 1 1/2 ounces Gin
- 3 ounces freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 inch grape fruit peel
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme + extra for garnish
- Simple syrup if desired
- Tonic water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together gin, grapefruit juice, grape fruit peel and fresh thyme sprigs. Add simple syrup if you want to add a touch of sweet.
- Pour into desired glass over ice.
- Top with tonic water as desired. Garnish with thyme sprigs.