Hitting pause on the St. Patrick’s Day recipes for now. I have more coming but it was time to chill out a bit 🤣. Taking it easy with a banana mango coconut smoothie!
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve shared a smoothie on the blog. This is one of my all time faves and I’ll tell you why.
- It has mango, the best fruit ever, hands down (iwillfightyouaboutthisilovemangosomuch).
- It’s also a great way to use up overripe bananas!
Aka a win win.
As always, feel free to switch out the coconut milk for your preferred type. You can also switch out the plain yogurt for greek yogurt, vanilla yogurt, vegan alternatives…the world is your smoothie!
Banana mango coconut smoothie recipe below 👍🏻.Print
Quick and easy morning smoothie with a tropical flair. Great for using up overripe bananas!
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen mango chunks
- 2 ripe to overripe bananas
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Up to 1/2 cup water, as needed for consistency
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Add water as desired for consistency. Pour into glasses and enjoy chilled!
Feel free to substitute your favorite milk! Dairy milk, soy milk, almond milk, etc.
Plain greek yogurt can also be used instead of regular plain yogurt.