Anyone else craving some serious chocolate? Yes no maybe so? In any case, I got you: triple chocolate chip cookies 🙌🏻.
Triple Chocolate you ask?? Lemme explain.
Chocolate number one: cocoa powder for an all around, complete, deep chocolate flavor.
Chocolate number two: semisweet chocolate chips. These are triple chocolate chip cookies after all
Chocolate number three: dark chocolate chunks. BIG chunks, as in chop up a 60% cacao baking bar and fold it into the batter.
All 🙌🏻 the 🙌🏻 chocolate. Basically the best ever (slash super easy) chocolate craving cure!
Triple chocolate chip cookies are a life saver, at least for me 😊. Recipe below!Print
The best ever soft, chewy, decadent cookies bursting with three different types of chocolate!
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks (I used a 60% cacao Ghiradelli baking bar and diced it up!)
- Sea salt flakes to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Prepare a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, sea salt, and corn starch until completely combined.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Whisk in the egg and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir the flour mixture into the sugar mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and chocolate chunks.
- Cover in saran wrap and chill dough for 20 minutes.
- After chilling, scoop and balls of dough, about 2 tablespoons each, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, being careful not to overcook! Remove from the oven when they look almost but not quite done. They will still be quite soft in the center.
- Sprinkle with sea salt flakes as desired and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 more minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.