OKAY, say goodbye to spring and hello to summer!!! Watermelon is officially on the menu and we're starting the season with a watermelon strawberry cucumber salad with feta cheese and fresh mint!
If you've been following for a while, this salad might look a tidge familiar. Basil watermelon and goat cheese salad anyone? I. Love. That salad. So it was only a matter of time before I switched it up and dressed it up! This salad is a little bit more complex, but not by much. 5 ingredients instead of 3, and watermelon is still the main ingredient, because summmerrrrrr. YES!
This watermelon strawberry cucumber salad comes together in 5 minutes, and like I said, just 5 ingredients. Airy, light, and refreshing, it's the perfect BBQ side dish. The ever so slight tang from the feta cheese compliments the cucumber and offsets the sweetness fruit. The mint is just a summer must!
Also, I may or may not be writing this in Chicago 😅. Soooo I gotta run! Chicago could for sure use this watermelon strawberry cucumber salad because it's SO. HOT! Catch you back in Seattle 😎.Print
The freshest summer salad made with just five ingredients! Watermelon, strawberries, cucumber, goat cheese, and mint.
- 1/2 medium watermelon
- 1/2 lb strawberries, sliced
- 1 cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 10-15 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Remove the rind from the watermelon and dice into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add strawberries, cucumbers, feta cheese and mint. Gently stir to combine.
- Chill for 10 minutes and serve.