A full eggs and potatoes breakfast with tons of Mexican inspired flavor done on one pan in less than an hour. Vegetarian and gluten free!
- 2 to 2 1/2 lbs russet potatoes, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 30 ounces canned black beans, drained
- 8 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon ground Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Avocado, fresh cilantro, cotija cheese, pico de Gallo for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Toss potatoes, bell pepper, poblano, jalapeño, onion, spices, olive oil, salt and pepper together on the sheet. Spread out across the sheet and bake for 30 minutes
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven. Create 8 wells for the eggs. Crack one egg into each well. Add the black beans to the pan in little piles.
- Gently place the pan back into the oven and bake another 8-12 minutes, until eggs are cooked as desired.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Garnish with fresh cilantro, jalapeño slices, pico de Gallo, diced avocado, and cotija cheese, finishing salt and pepper as desired. Serve immediately.