Cheesy, easy Greek and Italian inspired flat bread with creamy burrata and prosciutto slices in just 30 minutes!
- 1 homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup quartered artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup castelvestrano olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small heirloom tomato, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, torn into chunks
- 4 ounces prosciutto, torn into strips
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Roll pizza dough into a 12″ by 15″ -ish rectangle. Brush with olive oil and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Top with tomato slices in an even layer. Place cherry tomatoes, olives, and artichoke hearts on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is golden. Remove to a wire rack and let cool 2-3 minutes, until just cool enough to handle.
- Top with burrata chunks, prosciutto strips, and arugula. Drizzle with pesto and garnish with fresh ground black pepper. Serve immediately.