Melty, cheesy brie goodness spread with lemon curd, fresh rosemary and thyme, enveloped in a golden puff pastry crust.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 8 ounce brie wheel
- 2 tablespoons homemade or store bought lemon curd
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, roughly minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme lemon leaves (regular fresh thyme also works!)
- Egg wash (1 egg yolk whisked together with 1 tablespoon water)
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Place brie wheel in the center of the sheet of parchment paper. Scrape off a little of the rind on the top of the brie. Sprinkle with half of the herbs. Spread lemon curd on top and sprinkle with remaining herbs.
- Fold the corners of the pastry over the brie. Brush the top with the egg wash.
- Bake for 25 minutes until deep golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves as desired. Serve with your favorite baguette or crackers and enjoy!