A 5 minute burrata cheese recipe topped with red summer cherries, pistachios, fresh mint, a drizzle of balsamic glaze and a little olive oil. Serve with a sliced baguette or some crostini for a simple to make yet oh so fancy looking appetizer!
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, drained
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and halved/quartered
- 1/3 cup roasted (salted or unsalted, up to you) pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Fresh ground black pepper, finishing salt for garnish
- Tear burrata into large chunks. Top with chopped cherries and pistachios.
- Drizzle with about 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil and about 1/2 a tablespoon of balsamic glaze over the burrata, cherries, and pistachios. Add more glaze as desired.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint. Top with fresh ground black pepper and finishing. Serve immediately with a sliced baguette, crostini, your favorite crackers, or even just hunks of bread!