Five minute festive sparkling beverage with fresh strawberry orange juice puree. Perfect for Sunday brunch!
- 750 mL Prosecco, chilled
- 8 ounces strawberries, stem removed (about 2 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice
- Orange Bitters
- Orange slices, strawberries for garnish
- In a blender, pulse strawberries and orange juice together until smooth. Strain through a mesh sieve.
- Add about 1/2 teaspoon grenadine to the bottom of 4 champagne flutes.
- Fill halfway with strawberry orange mixture.
- Fill the rest of each glass with Prosecco. Top with a couple dashes of bitters.
- Garnish with strawberry and orange slice as desired. Enjoy!