A tasty, light, yet nutrient packed morning snack, perfect for breakfast on the go. Gluten and dairy free!
- 2 ½ cups gluten free quick cooking oats
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- ¼ cup shelled, lightly salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup shredded or shaved coconut
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line 8X10 baking pan with parchment paper
- In a food processor or grinder, pulse ½ cup of the oats until they resemble flour.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the blueberries until completely mixed.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spread the dough onto the prepared baking pan in an even layer. Don't worry if some of the blueberries get smooshed!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack. Once cool enough to handle, place the pan in the fridge and chill over night. Cut to serve as desired.