The perfect mix of sweet and sour, this 4 ingredient beverage is at its best in a martini glass with a little slice of lime!
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce cranberry juice*
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau, Triple Sec, or Grand Mariner (I like Cointreau best)
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Add a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker. Pour all ingredients (except garnish) into the shaker.
- Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker frosts over.
- Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a lime slice. Enjoy cold!
I strongly prefer my cocktails tart I use straight cranberry juice but if you're looking for a sweeter cosmo, use cranberry juice cocktail instead.